For FB SDK

Some Singapore Eating Recommendations

P.S. Café – 2nd Floor, Palais Renaissance Building, Orchard Road.  Of the three P.S. Cafés in Singapore, this location was my favorite.  If you’re looking for casually elegant décor and inspired western and fusion cuisine, this is your place.  For my Washington, DC friends, the place kind of reminds me of Cashion’s.

Jerry’s has great ribs.  Half-slab, fries, cole slaw, finished off with pecan pie a la mode.  Life doesn’t get any better than that.

There are probably hundreds (thousands?) of hawker stalls in Singapore, and I didn’t even begin to make a dent.  But of the ones I did check out, Food Republic, on the fourth floor of the Wisma Atria building, centrally located off Orchard Road, has a great selection of excellent stalls.  We had great Japanese, Indian, Thai, and Malay meals there.

No comments:

Post a Comment